Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge Day 11!

Hooray!  It's day 11!  I'm in my second trimester!  Lol!  Tuesdays are always busy for me and today Brad was sick so it was a little extra busy.  I started to bug myself with thoughts like, you gotta get your video done, when are you gonna get it done, you should've tried harder to get it done earlier, the clock is ticking...and then I became conscious of the fact that hounding myself all day about getting my video done was taking all the fun out of doing my video!!  :(

So I let that go and went on with my day.  After the girls were in bed, I put on a show I had on dvr, poured a glass of wine, got all set up, and viola!  Easy peasy fun video about one of my favorite things to do and one of the best ways to be happy...keeping a gratitude journal!

Enjoy Video 11!  Thanks for watching!

Love to You!

~Kristie