Sunday, February 24, 2013

30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge Day 14!

Hello!!!  I'm back!!  I missed you!

So today I talk about some things that are very personal to me... letting myself off the hook and taking care of myself.  This is a lesson I've had over and again and finally, I think I'm getting it!

Before when I was sick, I always pushed through it, ignored it, kept going until I literally couldn't.  Now when I get sick, I let myself off the hook.  I let go of things that aren't very important.  I let go of feeling guilty for sleeping and laying around.  I let go of worrying about things not getting done! 

I am a better, stronger me.  I know that I can heal faster if I give myself proper care.  So I took the time I needed and now I'm almost better!  :)

Enjoy day 14 of my video challenge!

Love to You!
~Kristie