Monday, February 25, 2013

30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge Day 15!

Today is day 15 and I'm still feeling kinda crappy.  I hate it, I gotta tell ya.  It's not my favorite thing to be unable to get up and do like I want to do.  I felt okay with it yesterday, but today it's just getting old!

It reminds me how much energy it takes to do what I do everyday and how sometimes I take my health for granted.  I just expect that I'll be able to do the things I need to do when I want to do them.  It brings up that feeling of struggle and how I have to let go of the things that aren't important and just do what I can.  I don't really like that feeling.

I know that struggle is important though, and I know it helps us to learn and grow.  In today's video, I share some of my struggles and how they helped me become a happier, healthier, all around better person! 

Thanks for watching!

Love to You!
~Kristie