Sunday, February 10, 2013

BE. Inspired 30 Day Video Challenge Day 2!!

Good Morning Everyone!  I hope you're having a beautiful, peaceful Sunday so far!

It's day 2 of my 30 Day Video Challenge and I am soooo excited!!!

Something in me has been awakened.  I'm not even kidding you.  I know it's only been 2 days but seriously, I am on fire!!!  I have this excitement inside that's just bursting to come out!  I feel the connection!  I feel the alignment!  It's pretty amazing!

I've heard from many friends and family, made new friends, and connected with old friends... all in just one day!  From home.  On my computer.  On my smartphone.  In front of my camera.  Wowie!!!!

I am so grateful!!  There's incredible power in this connection and I plan to honor it!

Today's video is me setting my intention.  I wanted to think about my purpose, my goals, my "why".  Why am I doing this?  What do I hope to accomplish?  I believe it's really important when you take on a challenge to know your why's.  (why's - apostrophe or not?  anyone know?)  :)

When you set out to do something new, many things can come up that may make it difficult to achieve your goal.  Remembering why you're doing something helps you refocus and kick those obstacles out of the way! Keep your eyes on the prize baby!  Keep moving forward!  Don't let the voice inside your head make those obstacles seem bigger than they really are!  Just keep taking steps!

I will be reminding myself of these things when I need to!  I already had to do that when making this 2nd video...yes, ALREADY!!!  Hahaha!  I made it last night and could not find a good place for lighting.  I didn't want to look like I had two black eyes or that I was a zombie, and it was taking a lot longer to find the right spot than I anticipated.  It was getting later and later, but I didn't want to give up!

Who gives up on day 2????  Not me!!!  :)

So here it is!  Thanks for watching!  And please, please share your comments, dreams, and challenges with me!  I really love to hear from everyone and I'd love to help you!!

Love to You!

~Kristie