Wednesday, March 20, 2013

30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge Day 23!

Today is a very big day!  I am so excited to tell you about this idea I've had banging around in my head for the last couple of weeks!  It's a combination of teaching, plus motivating, plus doing something I have grown to love, plus sharing ideas within a community, plus help for me and for all who join...

So what the heck is it, you ask?

It's my next challenge!  The 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge and I would love for YOU to be a part of it!!!

So here's the scoop!!!  I hope you plan to join me!

Love to You!
~Kristie




There are two ways to sign up: click on the 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge "Add to Bag" button on the sidebar of this blog or click here to go to my facebook BE. Inspired Coaching page, click on the blue "shop" button, and find "30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge".  Simply click to sign up!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help!

You will receive an email within 24 hours that confirms your entry into the challenge.  I will email you at the address that's listed with your payment.  If this isn't the email you want to receive your daily messages and video clips, please email me at 30daybe.inspiredchallenge@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Also, if you sign up with a friend or friends, remember to email me at 30daybe.inspiredchallenge@gmail.com so I can enter you all in the PRIZE DRAWING!!!  Thank you!!

I look forward to taking on this challenge with you!!!!