Thursday, March 28, 2013

30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge Day 24!

So today's video is just some random things that have been going on with me lately.  I made it yesterday so I already have my new haircut which I'll be showing you SOON!!!  Thanks for sticking with me through the longest 30 day video challenge ever, lol!  I guess I should've finished one challenge before I was on to the next...but that just wouldn't be me!  I've just been learning so much about what I want and what I want to do next, I just can't hold back!  (and I don't want to!)  I'm so so excited to be working on my exciting new project, the 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge!!  The ideas keep coming and these days, I'm ready to keep on rolling along and make it all happen!  To learn more about it, click on the 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge tab!  I would love if you would join me!

Enjoy Day 24 and thanks for watching!

Love to You!
~Kristie