Sunday, March 3, 2013

30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge Day 18!

Today I wanted to talk about something that I've worked on for years, worry!  I used to be a huge worrier.  I would get so much anxiety thinking about all the things I was worrying about that I could feel it in every part of my body.  It was not a healthy situation and I knew I needed to change!

Over time and with lots of practice, I'm proud to say that these days I keep my worrying to a minimum!  Please enjoy today's video which includes my two favorite little people!  :)

Love to You!
~Kristie

*Today's video includes music that apparently isn't available in some countries.  Sorry about that!  I had no idea!  Please click on the link below to watch today's video.  I promise, it's not spam!  :)

http://youtu.be/7B7j7zJByHM