Sunday, March 17, 2013

Do you let yourself be vulnerable?

Happy Sunday!  I hope you're having a great day!  I've been catching up on things around the house and spent some quality time feeding my soul with some Super Soul Sunday on OWN TV.  (That's Oprah's network in case you didn't know.)  Today's guest was Dr. Brene' Brown, author of Daring Greatly.  I felt like I was meant to watch this show today!

Holy Wow!  She speaks on vulnerability and authenticity and showing up for your life.  I had so many A-ha moments I was shaking my head, and tearing up, and writing and rewinding and replaying and writing some more!  She makes so much sense to me!  She talked about perfectionism, faith, and getting comfortable in uncertainty.

I want to write more because I'm still buzzing about it, but we're getting ready to take the girls to the park!  Back to school tomorrow so we have to live it up today!  :)  I'll try to write more tonight!

In the meantime, click here to watch the show online!
If you want to check out another awesome video from Dr. Brene' Brown, click here to go to her famous Ted Talk on vulnerability on YouTube.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and even if it doesn't speak to you in the same way, I hope the ideas plant seeds in your mind that you may live the most beautiful, authentic, wonderful and daring life possible!!!

Love to You!
~Kristie