Monday, March 11, 2013

Some Randoms and Day 21 of the 30 Day BE. Inspired Video Challenge!

Hi guys!  How are you?

So, I had to take a little break from the video challenge.  Brad went out of town and other things just needed my attention and focus.  I also needed some time to rest and play with my girls!  On Thursday, we had pizza night and watched a movie together.  It felt so good to sit on the couch and snuggle with them!!  I need to let myself do that more!  And it felt AWESOME to not have to do dishes after the movie!  :)

I have so many cool ideas on what to do next with my business!!!!!  It's so exciting!  One thing will be starting on April 1st...and it could include YOU!!  Stay tuned for more details!  :)

I've heard from several of you...I love that so much!!  It's so awesome to know that the things I'm saying and putting out there are helping others!  I want to help you KNOW that you are not alone, you are always loved, and you can always make your dreams come true!  ALWAYS!!!!
 God wouldn't put that dream in your heart unless you could make it come true!!  (and have help doing it!!) 


I love making videos, so if you're enjoying them too, please keep letting me know, please keep sharing them, and please keep spreading the word!  Thank you so much!!  I want to keep growing this community as much as possible!!! 


And now for Day 21!  Today I talk about my journey and how I came to know what kind of business I wanted to start!  Especially good for those of you who want to make a change in your career!  Thanks for watching!

Love to You!
~Kristie