Saturday, April 6, 2013

In the Flow...

Could it have been over a week already since my last post?  How does the time go by so fast?

As you know, I've started the 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge and it is all I wished it could be!  The team is feeling better after just a few days of exercise!   I'm feeling inspired by all the positive messages and knowing that it's helping others at the same time it's helping me!  It's an incredible feeling to create something.  To bring it to life after it's been a thought for so long.  I'm stepping into the flow of my life like never before and it feels AMAZING!!

There are lots of thoughts coming together as I step into this new phase of life.
Here are some of the messages that give me strength and encouragement:






 









Love to You!
~Kristie