Thursday, May 23, 2013

Check this out...A New Challenge Starts June 1st!!

It is OFFICIAL!!!!  The NEXT 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge will begin June 1, 2013!!
I'm sooo excited!!!  WOOHOO!!!  :)

Let me just tell you, I've really found my calling here.  I realized after doing the first challenge back in April how important making your health a priority is and how I really have a passion for living a fit, healthy, and inspired life!  Now that I'm back on track, I am addicted!!  I don't want to stop and I want to keep helping others get healthier too!



So this is what I want to know from you...are you READY??  :)

Are you ready to make your health a priority?
Do you want to be strong and fit in mind, body, and spirit?
Do you need some support and encouragement to stay on track?

I want to help you!!  

If you're anything like me, you want to make your health a priority but with busy schedules, families to take care of, work to be done, and households to keep up, it's not always easy to do!  Wouldn't it be easier to exercise regularly if you had daily support?  What if somebody was there to give you inspiration and motivation everyday?  What if you had help with accountability in a positive and exciting way?  Wouldn't it be easier to do it if it was FUN?

If this sounds like you, you've come to the right place!  The 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge will begin on June 1st and I would LOVE if you would join the team!!!




So what is the 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge?

1. Everyday for 30 days you will exercise for at least 20 minutes doing an activity of your choice.  (I will give you ideas on what you can do, but it will all be your choice!)

2. Everyday for 30 days you will "check in" on my Facebook  BE. Inspired Coaching page once your workout is complete.  You can write: Check!  Done!  Did it!  I ran today!  ...whatever you feel comfortable with!  (If you aren't on Facebook, you can still participate through email check in, though you will be missing the team/community interaction that goes along with the public posts.)

3. Everyday for 30 days you will receive positive messages of  inspiration, motivation, encouragement, and enrichment!  I will provide you with guidance in exercise, health, and overall well being through my own personal experiences as well as citing expert sources.  I will encourage the team to be interactive and supportive of one another through posts, so you will be receiving live assistance every day!!

4. You will receive two coaching videos, specially made for this team, with stories, tips, and tools that have helped me make it easier to incorporate healthy living and exercise into my life.


My goal is to help as many people as possible start to live a healthier life NOW!!!  I know it's a challenge to exercise regularly on your own, to find the strength to keep going...I want to help you with that!  I want you to feel good about yourself!  I want to help you do your best!  I want you to feel good about your life!  I want you to have more energy and feel comfortable in your own body!  I want you to feel strong and EMPOWERED!!!

KNOW you can do it and if we do it TOGETHER, you will have the support and guidance you need to keep going when things get tough!!

The investment is small, just $15 for the entire challenge!  That's just 50 cents a day!  $3.50 a week!  Less than the cost of a gallon of gas!  Less than the cost of a Starbucks premium coffee!  Less than a drink at a restaurant or bar!  What a small price to pay for a HUGE investment in your life and your health!!


How do I sign up?
There are two ways to sign up: click on the 30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge "Add to Bag" button on the sidebar of this blog or click here to go to my Facebook BE. Inspired Coaching page, click on the blue "shop" button, and find "30 Day BE. Inspired Exercise Challenge".  Simply click to sign up!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help!

You will receive an email within 24 hours that confirms your entry into the challenge.  I will email you at the address that's listed with your payment.  If this isn't the email you want to receive your daily messages and video clips, please email me at 30daybe.inspiredchallenge@gmail.com.  Thanks!

If you've been wanting to do this on your own anyway, today is the day to take that step!  Don't wait anymore!!!  Sign up with someone who truly cares about your success and see what you can really do!!!  I look forward to having you join the team and working with you on this challenge!!

Love to You!
~Kristie


P.S. Did you hear?  I'm also a Beachbody Fitness Coach!!  Beachbody Challenges are more specific and designed to help you get RESULTS!  You follow a workout program, get a ton of guidance in nutrition, and a lot of FANTASTIC daily support and coaching from me!!  :)  We will not only work on the outside, we will work on the inside as well!  It is truly an opportunity for you to completely TRANSFORM your life!!  If this is something you're interested in, I would LOVE to help you!  If you want to learn more about Beachbody Challenges, please send me an email at kristie.ignash@gmail.com.  In the meantime, please check out my website.    I can't wait to hear from you!!